Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Every kingdom split up agaist itself is doomed and brougtht to desolation, and so house falls upon house.  Luke 11:17 (AMP)

This nation has never been more divided.  I have never seen more hatred and intolerance for Christians.

The results of this election has set the wheels in motion.  There will be a honeymoon period, then all hell will break loose. I pray God gives us the strength to endure.  

The people of this nation have prostituted themselves to greed and self gratification far too long, and God has just handed them exactly what they've been crying for.  A "savior".  Except this "savior" will only devour.

I thank God that the vale has been removed from my eyes so that I can see Truth. I have placed my eyes on the One and Only Savior, Jesus Messiah.  We must pray without ceasing that not one of God's sheep will be lost!   

No comments: